What is your best weight? A nutritional analysis can help you do more than guess.
In Motion’s nutritional analysis and evaluation is performed by a Registered Dietitian with additional certifications in sports dietetics and weight management.
The Registered Dietitian does more than talk to you about an ideal clothing size.
They measure your body and listen as you describe how you use it every day. Whether you’re an elite athlete or someone for whom housework and recreation provide exercise, a dietitian can estimate what your body needs to perform at its best, and can recommend the adjustments you should make to your diet.
Initial Nutritional Evaluation:
- Benchmarking: height, weight and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- measure Estimated Energy Needs
- determine your target daily Protein Intake
- determine fluid needs
- establish nutritional goals
- create meal plans based on your food preferences
Follow Up Assessments:
- Assess progress of your current meal plan
- Monitor current weight and nutritional status
- Analyze body fat
- Nutritional Analysis of your current meal plan