Bon Secours In Motion offers personal nutrition assessment and counseling services with outpatient Registered Dietitians. Our dietitians have additional certifications in Diabetes education, weight management, and sports and fitness nutrition.
Whether you’re an elite athlete, have a medical condition or just want to lose some weight, our Registered Dietitians can help you learn what your body needs to perform at its best and/or meet your health goals.
Initial Nutritional Evaluation:
- Measure Baseline Body Weight and Body Fat (in some cases) measurements and discussion of personalized, realistic, health and weight goals.
- Determine Target Nutrition intake (including Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat) appropriate for your individual goals and health conditions.
- Establish individualized eating behavior and exercise goals
- Create meal plans based on your food preferences, schedule and family situation
Follow Up Assessments:
- Assess effectiveness of current meal plan and food choices
- Monitor current weight and nutritional status
- Address individual challenges and lifestyle changes
- Provide support and encouragement as well as education