Andrew Naas, PT, OCS, MTC
Areas of Specialization: Joint Mobilization and Manual Therapy, Sports Rehab
Andy played college football at Mercyhurst college where he studied sports medicine. He is adjunct faculty for the University of St. Augustine. He teaches Extremity Manipulation (E1) throughout the US and internationally. Andy has been practicing PT since 1999.
Andy works at our Redmill Landing clinic in Virginia Beach.
Physical Therapist, PT, OCS, MTC
- BS in Sports Medicine, Mercyhurst College
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine, 1999
- Master of Health Science, University of St. Augustine, 2006
- Manual Therapy Certification (MTC) through University of St. Augustine
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS) through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties