Rossana Aponte Cardoso, MS Ed, CCC-SLP
Speech Therapist, MS Ed, CCC-SLP
• Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 1996, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia
• Master of Science, Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, 2005, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
• Certified, VitalStim®/Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
• Certified, Lee Silverman Voice Treatments
• Member, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Rossana enjoys spending time outdoors with friends and family, especially her young son. She speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese.