- Masters Degree, Sports Nutrition and Chronic Disease, Virginia Tech
- Registered Dietitian, American Dietetic Association
- Certified Adult Weight Management Specialist, American Dietetic Association
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Certified Specialist in Adult Weight Management
- Specializes in Weight Management, Sports Performance, Diabetes & Women’s Health
From youth training to professional strength and conditioning certifications, our performance specialists implement the latest evidence-based sports training methods to prevent injuries and improve performance.
From our state-of-the-art physical therapy programs, designed to help regain motion after an injury, to on-site occupational training, our therapy team is the area’s most trusted name in physical therapy.
Thousands turn to Bon Secours In Motion in Hampton Roads
Each year for exceptional physical therapy, speech and occupational therapy, sports rehab and sports performance, golf swing analysis, fitness, nutrition and weight loss programs and more. In Motion’s programs and analyses are directed by board-certified physicians and health professionals. Our certified health professionals help patients heal, and maintain health and wellness. You’ll find In Motion clinics in York County, Carrollton, Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth and Virginia Beach. New locations are planned to make our services even more convenient. Appointments are available within 24-48 hours.