Our hand therapists works closely with patients and physicians to obtain the maximal functional and biomechanical potential of the patient.
Common and Difficult Diagnoses
- Tendon injury
- Multiple trauma
- Dupuytren’s Contracture release
- Ligament strains, sprains, and repairs
- Ganglion cyst
- Post surgical (fingers, hands, wrist, elbow)
- Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel (conservative and post-op) and other nerve disorders
- Lateral & Medial epicondylitis
- Work related injuries
- Upper Extremity Prosthetic training
- Sports injuries
Questions? Contact one of our locations for more information on this therapy.