Our hand therapists works closely with patients and physicians to obtain the maximal functional and biomechanical potential of the patient.
Common and Difficult Diagnoses
- Tendon injury
- Multiple trauma
- Dupuytren’s Contracture release
- Ligament strains, sprains, and repairs
- Ganglion cyst
- Post surgical (fingers, hands, wrist, elbow)
- Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel (conservative and post-op) and other nerve disorders
- Lateral & Medial epicondylitis
- Work related injuries
- Upper Extremity Prosthetic training
- Sports injuries
Questions? Contact one of our locations for more information on this therapy.
Please contact the location you would like to attend to confirm we offer this program.
About Soft Tissue Mobilization for Back Pain
Posted on July 13, 2023
How Physical Therapy Helps Parkinson's Patients
Posted on April 17, 2023
Occupational Therapy for National Bath Safety Month
Posted on January 17, 2023