Our hand therapists works closely with patients and physicians to obtain the maximal functional and biomechanical potential of the patient.
Common and Difficult Diagnoses
- Tendon injury
- Multiple trauma
- Dupuytren’s Contracture release
- Ligament strains, sprains, and repairs
- Ganglion cyst
- Post surgical (fingers, hands, wrist, elbow)
- Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel (conservative and post-op) and other nerve disorders
- Lateral & Medial epicondylitis
- Work related injuries
- Upper Extremity Prosthetic training
- Sports injuries
Questions? Contact one of our locations for more information on this therapy.
Top Physical Therapy Techniques You Haven't Heard Of (But May Need)
Posted on August 2, 2019
Is Pregnancy Pain Normal?
Posted on July 5, 2019
How Golf Rehab Can Help Dad Improve His Swing
Posted on June 7, 2019