Physical Therapy Jobs in Carrollton
Position: Office Coordinator, Full Time
Location: In Motion at Eagle Harbor
Description: Works directly with the Site Coordinator and therapy staff to schedule patients, complete data entry, check in patients, answer phones, register patients in electronic medical records, and co-pay collections and deposits. Other responsibilities as given by Site Coordinator. Must provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to patients and co-workers.
1) High school graduate with at least 2-3 years of experience in an office manager or supervisor position. Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures and guidelines.
2) Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
3) Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
4) Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
5) Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.6. Must be able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
We are always interested in getting to know skilled people. Please submit your open application to be kept on file for future consideration.