Physical Therapy Jobs in Suffolk
Position: Athletic Trainer, Full Time
Location: Suffolk, Portsmouth
Description: Athletic Trainer positions available to provide medical coverage to middle and high schools for all athletic practices and competitions in Suffolk and Portsmouth
Requirements: Certified by the BOC and Licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia for Athletic Training
The positions are for the following schools:
- Lakeland HS (Suffolk, priority)
- IC Norcom HS (Portsmouth)
- Manor HS (Portsmouth)
- Cradock MS (Portsmouth)
- Waters MS (Portsmouth)
Position: Occupational Therapist, Outpatient, Full Time
Location: In Motion Habour View and Portsmouth Blvd
Description: Seeking Full Time occupational therapist to split time between 2 outpatient clinics.
Position: Physical Therapist, Full Time
Location: In Motion at Harbour View
Description: Seeking a Full Time Lymphedema Certified Physical Therapist for large outpatient clinic in Suffolk.
Position: Office Coordinator, Full Time
Location: In Motion at Downtown Suffolk
Description: Works directly with the Site Coordinator and therapy staff to schedule patients, complete data entry, check in patients, answer phones, register patients in electronic medical records, and co-pay collections and deposits. Other responsibilities as given by Site Coordinator. Must provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to patients and co-workers.
1) High school graduate with at least 2-3 years of experience in an office manager or supervisor position. Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures and guidelines.
2) Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
3) Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
4) Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
5) Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.6. Must be able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
Position: Patient Service Representative
Location: InMotion at Downtown Suffolk
Description: Works directly with the Office Manager and therapy staff to schedule patients, complete data entry, check in patients, answer phones, register patients in electronic medical records, and co-pay collections and deposits. Other responsibilities as given by Office Manager or Practice Manager. Must provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to patients and co-workers.
1) High School graduate with two years in a secretarial position.
2) Ideal candidates will have experience with billing, collections, ICDM-CPT coding, posting charges, data entry, knowledge of medical terminology preferred but not required.
3) Proficient in the use of software systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
4) Must possess organizational, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
5) Demonstrates a high level of integrity, trust and displays “World Class” customer service.
Position: Occupational Therapist, outpatient, PRN
Location: InMotion at Harbour View
Description: Seeking PRN Occupational Therapist (OT) for outpatient clinic. Will be working in hand therapy clinic along side a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT). Experience in outpatient preferred but new grads welcome to apply.
Position: Pilates Instructor – PRN
Location: In Motion at Harbour View
Description: Seeking PRN Pilates Instructor. Must have comprehensive training, experience preferred.
If you are interested in working for us, but don’t see a position that fits your credentials, we encourage you to check back frequently for updates or submit your open application for future consideration in any job openings we may have!