Physical Therapy Jobs in Virginia Beach
Position: Office Coordinator, Full Time
Location: In Motion at Redmill,
Description: Works directly with the Site Coordinator and therapy staff to schedule patients, complete data entry, check in patients, answer phones, register patients in electronic medical records, and co-pay collections and deposits. Other responsibilities as given by Site Coordinator. Must provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to patients and co-workers.
1) High school graduate with at least 2-3 years of experience in an office manager or supervisor position. Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures and guidelines.
2) Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
3) Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
4) Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
5) Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.6. Must be able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
Position: Registered Dietitian (RD)
Location: In Motion at Town Center, InMotion at Ghent Station
Description: In Motion is currently looking for a full time registered dietitian. The position involves providing nutrition assessment and counseling to a variety of clients. This primarily includes physician referred clients (with nutritionally related diagnoses such as obesity, diabetes, renal disease, and cardiovascular disease and others). The RD hired for this position will be expected to travel to several of our In Motion clinics on the Southside of Hampton Roads (primarily Virginia Beach and Norfolk). Additionally, this position involves teaching classes through our Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) program and assisting the program coordinator with program administration and management. Requirements: Registered Rietitian (RD) preferably with at least 2 years of experience in an outpatient setting. Experience in diabetes education preferred and certification as a diabetes educator (CDE) or a desire to pursue this is a definite plus. While this is a full time, salaried position, we will consider 30 hrs per week for the right candidate.
Position: PRN Physical Therapist
Location: Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake
Description: PRN physical therapy position available to help to fill in at multiple outpatients clinics in Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Chesapeake.
Requirements: Licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia for Physical Therapy
Position: Patient Service Representative, PRN
Location: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake
Description: Works directly with the Office Manager and therapy staff to schedule patients, complete data entry, check in patients, answer phones, register patients in electronic medical records, and co-pay collections and deposits. Other responsibilities as given by Office Manager or Practice Manager. Must provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to patients and co-workers.
1) High School graduate with two years in a secretarial position.
2) Ideal candidates will have experience with billing, collections, ICDM-CPT coding, posting charges, data entry, knowledge of medical terminology preferred but not required.
3) Proficient in the use of software systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
4) Must possess organizational, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
5) Demonstrates a high level of integrity, trust and displays “World Class” customer service
If you are interested in a physical therapy or sports performance specialist position with us, please check back regularly for updates! All completed applications will be kept on file for reference, so we encourage you to submit your resume for future consideration.