Cindy Simmons, PT, CWCE, CEAS, Cert MDT
Areas of Interest: Industrial Rehab, Spine Therapy
• Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, 1988, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
• Master of Science, Community Health, 2002, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
• Certified Work Capacity and Evaluator (CWCE)
• Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist (CEAS)
• Certified in the McKenzie Method® (Cert MDT)
Cindy is from St. Louis, Missouri, and is married with three children. She spends time running to her kids’ sports events and cheering from the sidelines. She enjoys the beach, paddleboarding and traveling.