Jenna McKissick, PT, DPT, CMTPT
• Bachelor of Science, Natural Science, 2010, Daemen College, Amherst, New York
• Doctorate in Physical Therapy, 2012, Daemen College, Amherst, New York
• Dry Needling Certified through Myopain Seminars (CMTPT)
• Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment Levels 1 and 2
• American Physical Therapy Association
Jenna was drawn to the physical therapy field as a result of multiple sports related injuries growing up. Her passion lies in sports specific rehab and getting athletes back to their respective sport as quickly and efficiently as possible. Jenna grew up in Buffalo, New York and enjoys watching Bills football, working out, and spending time with family.