Mary Catherine Whitley, DPT, FMSC
• Bachelor of Science, Exercise Physiology, 2003, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
• Doctorate in Physical Therapy, 2007, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
• Functional Movement Screening Certification
• 100 Hours Specialized Training, Manual Therapy
• More Than 500 Hours Specialized Training, Equipment-Based Pilates
Mary Catherine (MC) chose physical therapy after falling in love with health, fitness and sports while volunteering in high school alongside professional therapists. Result-driven and proactive, she looks for ways to enhance good results for her patients, as well as embrace learning opportunities for herself. In partnership with local surgeons, MC delivers talks throughout Suffolk on shoulder treatment, back health, sports medicine and women’s orthopaedic health. In her spare time, she enjoys high-intensity circuit training, boot camp workouts and equipment-based Pilates. MC takes great pride in developing other excellent physical therapists, as well as in managing a state-of-the-art clinic.