Spencer Muro, PT, DPT
Physical Therapist, Clinical Coordinator
Areas of Interest: General Orthopedics, Chronic pain, Post-surgical Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Joint pain, Tendon Injuries, Pinched Nerves (numbness and tingling).
• Doctorate in Physical Therapy, 2015, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
• Bachelors of Science, Exercise Science, 2011, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
• Board-Certified Orthopedic Physical Therapis
• American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) since 2012
• Virginia chapter of the APTA (VPTA) since 2012
As a Board-Certified Orthopedic Physical Therapist, Spencer has a passion for staying up to date on research regarding new treatments and critical thinking. He believes that equipping patients with understanding of their condition is the foundation for success in treatment. Spencer grew up in Newport News and went to Warwick High School and has remained a part of the community. He enjoys exercise and outdoors activities with his wife, and finding new places to eat or cooking a good meal after that activity. He enjoys his time teaching the doctoral candidates in physical therapy as an adjunct instructor at Old Dominion University.