Get Muscles to Respond More Quickly and Powerfully with Active Isolated Stretching
Read what our Sports Performance Specialist, Joey Ratti, CPT, LMBT, PES, CES has to say about the Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) method.
The AIS method of muscle lengthening and fascial release is a type of Athletic Stretching Technique that provides effective, dynamic, facilitated stretching of major muscle groups, but more importantly, AIS provides functional and physiological restoration of superficial and deep fascial planes.
Benefits of Active Isolated Stretching include:
- Athletes reach peak performance sooner and sustain it longer.
- Muscles respond much more quickly and powerfully.
- Performance is improved with reduced chance of injury.
- Lactic acid is removed along with metabolic waste.
- Athletes rejuvenate and recuperate faster after an injury.
- Athletes experience a major reduction in spasms.
- Flexible muscles increase sports potential for athletes.
- Reduces the risk of muscle tears and strain during games.
- Improves oxygen, circulation, nutrition, and lymph drainage.
To contact Joey or to learn more about how stretching can help you boost your performance, please call our In Motion Sports Performance Clinic in Hampton at (757) 224-4601.