Physical Therapy Jobs in Hampton
Thank you for your interest in a position at our Boo Williams Sportsplex location. At this time we currently have the following open positions:
Position: Patient Services Representative, Part Time
Location: Mary Immaculate Outpatient Rehab (Newport News, Hampton, Yorktown)
Description: Works directly with the Office Manager and therapy staff to schedule patients, complete data entry, check in patients, answer phones, register patients in electronic medical records, and co-pay collections and deposits. Other responsibilities as given by Office Manager or Practice Manager. Must provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to patients and co-workers.
1) High School graduate with two years in a secretarial position.
2) Ideal candidates will have experience with billing, collections, ICDM-CPT coding, posting charges, data entry, knowledge of medical terminology preferred but not required.
3) Proficient in the use of software systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
4) Must possess organizational, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
5) Demonstrates a high level of integrity, trust and displays “World Class” customer service.
Position: PRN Physical Therapist
Location: Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown
Description: PRN physical therapy position available to help to fill in at multiple outpatients clinics in Hampton, Newport News and Yorktown.
At In Motion, we like to get to know talented people. If you’re looking for a different position at this clinic, check back frequently for listings updates. You can also submit a complete resume for future consideration to be held in our files should a position arise.