How does your nutrition measure up? Are you at the best weight for your athletic goals? Don’t let poor nutrition keep you from your personal best!
Eating right boosts performance, endurance and recovery, and feeds muscle growth and repair. Eating right – not denying your body food – is also part of weight control and weight loss. We’ve created a comprehensive training program to help you meet your fitness and performance goals.
In Motion Sports Performance now offers a complete program, which combines improved cardiovascular fitness with proper diet and lifestyle adjustments to help you find the diet that works for your optimum health and your sports goals.
Our nutritional assessments and exercise sessions are personalized and sport specific. Our program benefits include:
- Evaluation by a dietitian
- Evaluation of current height, weight, BMI, and body fat
- Assessment of estimated energy needs
- Evaluation of current daily regimen
- Development of individualized meal plans based on needs and preferences
- Nutrition education – healthy eating tips, tracking tools
- Supervised exercise with fitness instructor
- Evaluation of strength/cardiovascular status
- Development of individualized exercise plan
- Establishment of personal fitness and/or weight loss goals
- Exercise guidelines
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Ongoing supervision and monitoring of weight/nutritional status and fitness level
Packages are 12 exercise session for $395, 18 sessions for $505, 24 sessions for $575, and 30 sessions for $600. Each package includes a nutritional evaluation and follow-up visits with the registered dietitian to keep you on track.
For locations where this program is offered, look at the menu on the right.